Home Celebrities Bella Ebinum- I know when a man loves me

Bella Ebinum- I know when a man loves me

2 min read
768
Bella

Beautiful and talented Nollywood actress, Bella Ebinum, certainly knows her way around when it comes to the matters of the heart. During a question and answer session with Potpourri, the actress says before she goes into any relationship she weighs her options and once she detects the absence of love she walks away. “I can never walk into a loveless relationship no matter what that relationship can offer me in terms of sex or money.

I study a man very well and I know when a man loves me or not. It is not by telling me all the time that you love me, I want to see it in your behaviour and the way you act towards me. I don’t just walk into any relationship like a street girl  because I know what I want,” she said, boldly. Speaking further on the importance of love, sex and money in a relationship, the Kwale, Edo State-born, first child of three children of her parents, from a Jehovah Witness Christian background actress affirms, she will take love above all, claiming she knows how to treat a man right. “The truth is that, if you honour and respect your man, he would love you for it.

Some married women make life too complicated for themselves by claiming equality with their men. A woman should know that the man is king and should be honoured and respected.  Know the things your man doesn’t like and desist from doing them. You just have to make your man feel like his life depend on you,” she said.

Load More Related Articles
Load More By General Ogudu
Load More In Celebrities

15 Comments

1. zvodretiluret

September 28, 2018 at 9:50 am

I have been browsing on-line greater than 3 hours nowadays, yet I by no means discovered any fascinating article like yours. It?¦s pretty price enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet shall be much more helpful than ever before.

2. minecraft

October 4, 2018 at 5:37 am

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
    I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
    However think of if you added some great
    visuals or videos to give your posts more, “pop”! Your content is excellent
    but with images and videos, this website could definitely be one of the greatest
    in its field. Awesome blog!

3. minecraft

October 6, 2018 at 3:07 pm

It’s an amazing post designed for all the internet users; they will get benefit from it I am sure.

4. 手製

October 10, 2018 at 10:09 am

運用光學原理,平滑明顯的細紋及皺紋,使用時輕掃塗抹,通過眼科醫師測試。

5. 醫學美容 老化角質層 cosmetic.wiki

October 12, 2018 at 4:39 pm

超準心理測驗!妳是合格人妻嗎? Marie Claire (HK) Edition 浪漫的婚禮與高雅的白紗禮服並非婚姻的全部,度完蜜月之後,現實的考驗往往才要開始。妳適不適合婚姻生活?能否扮演好伴侶角色?妳的性格特質與生活習慣,早就已經決定了妳的人妻資格。 遊戲開始 1妳

6. 醫學美容 Lancôme cosmetic.wiki

October 16, 2018 at 6:28 am

LUNASEA 璐娜希 美妝品牌情報匯集 找品牌 LUNASEA 璐娜希 LUNASEA 璐娜希 ,匯集了LUNASEA 璐娜希洗髮乳,精華液,乳液,LS黃金保養系列,LS白金銀保養系列,LS洗髮系列

7. 腋臭

October 17, 2018 at 1:09 am

CLINIQUE 倩碧線上購物官網。瀏覽Clinique倩碧官方網站,了解更多線上購物、護膚、彩粧、香氛及禮品詳情。通過過敏性測試,百分百不含香料。

8. 醫學美容 玫瑰線 cosmetic.wiki

October 19, 2018 at 1:00 am

Santa Maria Novella 【臉部肌膚保養】天然蘆薈露 Aloe Gel Viso Corpo的商品介紹 UrCosme (@cosme TAIWAN) 商品資訊 Santa Maria Novella,臉部肌膚保養,天然蘆薈露 Aloe Gel Viso Corpo

9. 中胚層療

October 19, 2018 at 1:27 am

實現透明感和保濕而乾爽的肌膚,用於保養最後一步驟的美白粉。

10. Silent Seduction System Review

October 19, 2018 at 10:31 am

Silent Seduction is definitely not A Game. This is an intense framework that will enable you to allure a woman totally without anything besides 3 basic contacting traps. These mysteries will give you extraordinary measures of power over a woman’s feelings and wants, so please utilize this dependably and morally. – https://bit.ly/2P60PZT

11. 醫學美容 送禮 cosmetic.wiki

October 20, 2018 at 7:44 pm

FIAT 500星戰最可愛演繹 – STYLE-TIPS.COM 星戰潮令任何界別都各出奇謀大玩crossover,而受眾多戲迷愛的機械人R2-D…

12. 精雕五官 Juvederm 透明質酸

October 22, 2018 at 7:52 pm

大部份曾經生育或經歷更年期的女性都會面臨私密深處及外觀鬆弛問題,不單會影響自信心和伴侶的親密體驗,更有機會造成容易積菌及尿滲等健康問題。全港首部 Venus Fiore閨密儀 RF射頻 私密緊緻療程 專門針對私密各處包括陰道、陰唇及陰阜的專用治療頭,全面改善鬆弛問題;每個治療頭均採用一次性即棄治療蓋,確保衛生。還有ATC自動控溫綜合系統,讓療程的治療溫度被有效監控,療程自然更安全、更有效達至預期效果。全港首部 Venus Fiore閨密儀 RF射頻 私密緊緻療程Venus Fiore集中為女性私密之處提供最到位的呵護,專注重整陰道健康、收緊鬆弛陰唇和改善陰阜肥大問題。關鍵在於Venus Concept的王牌─糅合多極射頻與磁力脈衝的(MP)2磁頻專利技術,發揮提升細胞活躍度、重塑同時增加膠原蛋白、刺激毛細血管新生等作用,達至調整陰道濕潤度、pH值的效果,更重要的是顯著改善陰道彈性,使其回復年輕狀態。

13. 醫學美容-水母-易速纖-cosmetic-wiki

October 28, 2018 at 11:07 pm

【彩妝】法式春日浪漫色彩 Guerlain 2015 春日彩妝系列 – Katerina的花俏部落格 •Beauty •Fashion •Lifestyle 【彩妝】法式春日浪漫色彩 Guerlain 2015 春日彩妝系列, Katerina的花俏部落格 •Beauty •Fashion •Lifestyle: 【彩妝】法式春日浪漫色彩 Guerlain 2015 春日彩妝系列, Katerina的花俏部落格 •Beauty •Fashion •Lifestyle

14. Paul Scholes is on the verge of making his 600th senior appearance for Manchester United, inspiring Sportsmail to look at 15 of the best one-club men. One-club wonders: Sportsmail’s guide to the top 15 players who only ever kissed a single badge – just like 600-up Paul Scholes

15. Blackburn skipper Chris Samba cast further doubt over his future at Ewood Park by missing training on Friday, just 24 hours after declaring that he wants to leave the club. Samba misses Blackburn training and casts doubt over future at club